Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Take Me Out To The Ballgame!




Thanks to my friend Stacy I am trying my hand at this "bloggy" thing. I haven't had a good track record, but I am determined to put my scrapbooking guilt FAR behind me and Stacy says this works for her??? We'll see.

Every July our family looks very forward to the annual gathering of the USA-Baseball staff and families for a few baseball games. My kids are usually good for, oh, about 2 innings and then it's off to the playground we go. But we LOVE all of the things a baseball game offers...snow cones, hot dogs, cold Pepsi and french fries. And a first for us this year...COTTON CANDY!! OH YEA BABY! Another first for Abby this year is Wooly Bull. She has been known to dig her nails into my neck to avoid making eye contact with WB in the past....but this year we hit a milestone. Not afraid of WB AND actually ASKING to go find him for a hug. Pictures to prove it.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Welcome to this little thing I like to call the ENTER-NET! Yeah!